0 reviews | By admin
- 12-50 Jalan Tun H S Lee, City Centre, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Rate from RM: 40
Backhome is an award-winning boutique backpacker’s hostel located right in the heart of KL.
Every room is air-conditioned and comes with a washbasin and spacious built-in wardrobes.The beds are also equipped with personal compartments, bedside lamps, plug points and foldaway desks.
The hostel has a nice outdoor courtyard you can relax in the evening and an in house cafe just next door.
Your option ranges from double room if you want more privacy to mixed 8-bed dorm for group travellers.
- 2012 Hoscar Winner: Most Popular in Kuala Lumpur
- 2012 Hoscar Winner: 10th Small Hostel Worldwide
- 2011 Hostel World: No. 6th Hostel Worldwide
- 2011 Hostel World: No. 1 Hostel in Malaysia
From RM40 (~$12.22)
Backhome Hotel Reviews
- Very clean room with attached reading light.
- Free breakfast
- Near the Masjid Jamek train interchange station — getting around KL is easy
- The LOKL Cafe is just beside the hostel.
- Close to shops and restaurants
- Free Wifi
- Rooms on the street side can be noisy.
- Shared bathrooms.
Complimentary breakfast with free-flow of coffee.
Night watchman & CCTV
Shared Hot Showers
Public Transportation Near Backhome Hostel
- Masjid Jamek RapidKL Station (400 m) 5 minutes walk
How to Get to Backhome Hostel, Jalan TAR
To review, please login