0 reviews | By admin
- Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Hours: 10 am - 6 pm
Entrance: from RM 65
The Sunway Lagoon is a multi-award winning theme park and is recognized by the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) as Asia’s Best Attraction for four consecutive years (2007 to 2010).
This park house all sorts of attractions — you can cool down in the tropical sun at the Asia’s Best Water Park, look for a hair-raising experience at the Scream Park, enjoy thrilling rides at the dry Amusement Park or get your adrenaline pumping with paintball games at the Extreme Park.
Kids can also get up close and personal with animals at the petting zoo in the Wildlife Park.
Sunway Lagoon Opening Hours
Daily : 10.00am – 6.00pm
Sunway Lagoon Park Ticket Price
Children below 90cm in height gets in for FREE.
For All Parks (Water Park, Amusement Park, Wildlife Park Extreme Park & Scream Park)
- Adult : RM120 (~$37.8)
- Child / Senior Citizen: RM90 (~$28.35)
- Adult with MyKad : RM90 (~$28.35)
- Child / Senior Citizen with MyKad: RM65 (~$20.48)
* But you’ll need to pay for these rides : Bungee Jump, Go-Force X & Go-Kart
- Additional RM 50 (~$15.75) deposit is chargeable for every entry.
- Will be refunded upon return of wristband tag on the same day before 7pm.
- Child is from 3 years to below 11 years.
- Senior Citizen is from 60 years and above proof of age required
How to Get to the Sunway Lagoon PJ
Via Bus from Kuala Lumpur to Sunway Pyramid
Metro Bus No. 10 11 & 13 Park May Bus No. 51
Via Putra LRT
Get off at the Kelana Jaya Putra LRT Station. Take the Feeder Bus No. 2-900 to Sunway Pyramid.
Via KTM Commuter
Get off at the Subang KTM Commuter Station. Take the Intrakota Feeder Bus to Sunway Pyramid.
SunTrek 2000 Monorail around Bandar Sunway
Weekdays except Tuesday : 12:00 noon to 7:30 pm.
Weekend, Malaysia School Holiday & Public Holidays : 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
To review, please login