Things You Can Do Here
- Discover the magnificent view of Bali’s three sister islands – Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Nusa Ceningan.
- Check out pristine bays, go beach combing on deserted beaches or take a peek inside island life by visiting a traditional village.
- Enjoy snorkeling in one of Bali’s best snorkeling area.
- Alternatively, you may also explore similar area with boat with the Bali Lembongan reef cruise or the Dolphin spotting tour.
- For a more romantic boat excursion, try the Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise instead.
- Have a question about this Bali Island Hopping Tour? Check the tour info below.
Nusa Islands Bali
- The Nusa Islands are 3 habitable tropical islands less than 30 minutes by boat from mainland Bali.
- Also called the Maldives of Bali, the Nusa 3 Island’s (Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida) offer you postcard perfect views of the ocean as well as more secluded, less touristy beach area.
- Nusa Penida is the biggest of the three Nusa Islands. It is famous for its uniquely breathtaking landscapes — from Pura Goa Giri Putri, which is a cave sitting midway up the mountain, to the Atuh Beach, a stunning white sand beach surrounded by huge cliffs and jaw dropping rock formations.
Enjoying the nusa islands
- If a 3 island trip seems short, you can enjoy the 3 paradise by staying on Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida.
- Some people do spend 2 – 3 days staying in the Nusa Penida island, just to make sure they see all the epic viewpoints on these islands.
- The Nusa Lembongan and Penida islands are famous for snorkeling trip with Manta Rays. The area, called the Manta Ray Viewpoint — is also a stunning area just for the view.