Tell Me About
With handcrafted teak beds, locally crafted furniture on a mahogany-finished wooden floor, period lights and ceiling fans, Anggun is designed to evoke the mood of the 1960s.
This little paradise is located minutes away from Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL’s most popular shopping street. Jalan Alor is only one block away for the best strip of eateries for late night dinners.
- 2011 – HotelClub’s Best Kept Secret Hotel in KL
From RM530 (~$135.36) Check current price
Anggun Hotel Reviews
- Only 18 rooms. Less rooms means faster and better service than most Bukit Bintang hotels.
- Hop on and off bus is across the street.
- Rapid KL train station is 7 minutes away
- Bukit Bintang shopping and food areas are within walking distance
- LCD TV doubles as internet
- Street can be noisy.
- Rooms are relatively small.
- No hotel car park. Guests need to use private car parks around the area.
- Ask for rear rooms. They are quieter.
- For cheap Asian food head on to Jalan Alor
- Watch out for monkeys which may occasionally drop by the rooftop restaurant.
Public Transportation Near Anggun Hotel KL
- IMBI Monorail Station (600 meters) 7 minutes walk
- Bukit Bintang Monorail Station (850 meters) 10 minutes
- KL Hop- on Hop-off Bus 7th Stop across the street