Things You Can Do Here
- Get into Sarawak’s pristine and protected wilderness and be mesmerized by the rich landscape it offers.
- See the famous sea stacks, the rock formation made by years of natural erosion.
- Immerse yourself in the green untouched beauty of Sarawak‘s oldest national park.
- Explore this park knowing that a return transport back to your hotel is well taken care for.
Bako National Park
- Bako is a small national park but it has a wide range of vegetation – from swamp forest, scrub-like padang vegetation right to delicate cliff vegetation.
- Unlike most national park, you are almost certain to see wildlife in Bako.
- Telok Delima, Telok Paku and the mangroves at Telok Assam are the best location to see the big nosed proboscis monkey.
- Bako also has some secluded bay with white sandy beaches, perfect as resting spots in between your jungle treks.
- There are 16 colour-coded jungle trails catering for all kinds of age and fitness.
From Kuching City Center