Things You Can Do Here
- Visit the Jatiluwih rice terraces ( a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and marvel at the majestic mount Batukaru – at discounted tour rate.
- Witness the awesome sight and cold weather of the Bali’s famous Ulun Danu Beratan temple.
- Get these rare Bali West tour with a comfortable return transfer to your hotel.
- Enjoy the Candi Kuning Market’s fresh corns or strawberries.
- If you want to see the Jatiluwih and Batukaru and explore the handicraft industry of Bali, the other Jatiluwih tour may suit you more.
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Bali
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is in Tanaban, 53 km or 2 hours drive away from Kuta.
- The unique paddy field is famous for it’s beautiful contoured terraced land with the view of Mount Batukaru and Mount Agung as its backdrop.
- Compared to the more touristy Tegallalang, Jatiluwih offers more traditional, and original look at the Balinese rice plantation.
- The 300-hectare area is trekkable on foot or via an e-bike.
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple Bali
- Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a significant, picturesque water temple, 2 hours (60 km ) from Kuta.
- This iconic temple has one of the best view in the island, and is also featured on the old Rupiah 50K bank note.
- Set near the Beratan lake, the temple was said to built in the 17th century to worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva and the lake goddess, Dewi Danu.
- The lake, Lake Bratan is known as the Lake of Holy Mountain due to the fertility of this area.
- The area is well known for cooler weather, sometimes foggy and reaching as low as 16 degree Celsius.