Things You Can Do Here
- Bring your whole family to the Bangi Wonderland water park and splash away in one of the biggest water park in Selangor.
- Want to wear your t-shirt in the pool? Why not? This muslim friendly water park lets you enjoy the slides, rides and pools while respecting your religious needs.
- Challenge yourself and ride the Bangi Wonderland’s 16 water attractions — from sliding the multiple player multi racer and the heart stopping magic funnel down to the calmer meander river.
- Let your little ones enjoy the Kids Adventure water playground for hours and hours of fun and laughter.
- Ride Malaysia’s first human cannon for adrenaline pumping action or take a dip with your loved ones in the pirate’s spa.
- Have questions about the Bangi Wonderland water park? See FAQ for answers.
Can I exit and re-enter the park on the same day?
No. Unfortunately you are not allowed to do so in the Bangi Wonderland.
Do I need to buy a ticket for my baby?
No. Babies/ toddlers under 90 cm gets in free with a paying guest.
Can I wear t-shirts in the pool?
Yes, t-shirts and long tights are allowed in the pools and slides.
Can I bring food/ drinks inside?
Like any other theme parks, you are not allowed to do so (except for baby foods).
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuala Lumpur city center
Closed every Tuesday*
Mon, Wed – Fri : 11 am – 6 pm
Weekend/ School/ Public Holidays :
10 am – 6 pm
(* except if it falls on school/ public holidays)