Things You Can Do Here
- Witness the world famous Batu Caves temple and learn more about the Hindu culture, on your way to the Cameron Highlands.
- Enjoy the majestic early morning view of the biggest tea plantation in the South East Asia.
- Capture the surreal, out of this world scenery in the magical Mossy Forest.
- Visit the BOH tea plantation, learn more about teas and enjoy your freshest cup along with tasty English scones with this 3D2N Cameron tour.
- Enjoy the Cameron Highlands with a peace of mind, knowing that your hotel and transport during this trip is professionally taken care of.
- Have a question about this Cameron Highlands 3D2N Tour From KL tour? Check the tour info for more details.
Cooler Weather, Strawberry and More
Located 3 hours away from Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highland’s hilly tea plantations and colonial hotels will be a perfect honeymoon retreat from the modern KL.
Don’t forget to check the strawberry, cactus and lavender farm while here.
Your journey to Cameron Highland will start early in the morning.
On your 3 hours journey you will stop at the Batu Caves temple area, a sacred and and famous Hindu temple built in limestone caves.
Next, as you get on the highway, your guide will also stop at a basket weaving cottage industry, an aborigine settlement and also at Lata Kinjang — a tall waterfall area that can be seen away from the highway.
You are expected to arrive at your hotel (Strawberry Park Resort or equivalent if rooms are not available) around 4 – 5 pm. Rest or take a stroll around the area for the evening.
Your journey in the Cameron Highland starts early, when the mountain is blanketed in mist and the air sun is about to set.
Your destination? Top of mount Brinchang to see the famous Mossy Forest — a moss filled forest area once reserved only to hikers.
Next, you will be taken to a strawberry farm where you can see and learn how strawberries are grown in the hot tropical weather.
Then you will set on a journey to the BOH tea plantation. Enjoy the green vista and don’t forget to get a cup of tea at the cafe after you visited the tea factory or stroll through the plantation.
After tea, you’ll be visiting the butterfly farm to see South East Asian butterflies such as the native Rajah Brooke and head on to the market area to get yourself some pearl corns.
Your last trip of the day will involve a 1.5 hours on unmarked trails to see the life of a native. This walk will expose you to some tropical wild orchids, plants and fungi before you rest at a native hut for lunch.
After lunch, it’s time to enjoy the comfort of your hotel room.
This is your last day in your Cameron tour. As such you are free to roam on your own.
Explore as much as you want or sit and enjoy a hearty breakfast until your coach is ready to bring you back to Kuala Lumpur at 1 pm.
From Kuala Lumpur City Center