Things You Can Do Here
- Savor the mesmerizing view of Bangkok’s icons – like the Emerald Buddha Temple and Grand Palace during your grand ride (all at discounted price).
- Enjoy a heartwarming international dinner with a wide range of menu, from grilled seafood for adults right to sweet and colorful food for the kids in children’s corner.
- Relax to a two hour live band performance, playing easy listening 80s and 90s hits during your night cruise ride in Bangkok.
- Take the journey with your friends, your kids or your loved ones as the cruise is friendly to travellers of all ages.
- Want a more authentic Bangkok river dinner cruise? Try the Manohra instead.
What is the Dress Code for the Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise?
Guests may dress casually for the dinner on board of this river cruise.
Is the Food halal?
The food are not certified halal in the Princess Dinner Cruise.
Among the Bangkok dinner cruises, only the Loy Nava Rice Barge cruise has the option to serve halal food in its vessels.