Things You Can Do Here
- See the beauty of Sabah’s tropical wonders while you zoom across the sea at 60 km/h.
- Let your heart skip a beat, and join the ranks of famous people who’ve felt the sensation ( Sir David Attenborough, Bear Grylls, Prince William and Kate etc).
- Enjoy jungle trekking in a Borneo island, snorkel and enjoy the clear blue beach for a day of pure bliss.
- Enjoy all this with a return transfer to your hotel.
- Want other adventurous things to do in Kota Kinabalu? Why not try whitewater rafting at Padas or Kiulu (at discount price) too?
Coral Flyer Zip Line Borneo
- The Sapi and Gaya island in Sabah offers not only pure snorkeling haven but also one crazy, scream inducing zipline trip across the blue sea with the Coral Flyer zipline.
- The zipline that connects the Gaya and Sapi island is 250 meters long and is Borneo’s longest.
- The zipline is operated by Ropeskills, Malaysia’s most skilled and biggest team of rope technicians, under the certification from Australia’s Rope Access Association.
- It is the same team that was given the responsibility of operating ropes used by important people like the William and Kate – the Royal Highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, famous survivalist, Bear Grylls and many more during their wilderness trip/ filming in Malaysia.
From Kota Kinabalu City Center