Things You Can Do Here
- Watch unique dance performances from Indonesia’s diverse ethnic groups and islands — from Bali to the Papua in this once of a lifetime Devdan cultural show.
- Enjoy a show full of both traditional & modern dance and aerial acrobatics by hundreds of dancers in delicate Indonesian costumes.
- See this show at the Nusa Dua Theatre, just 30 minutes away from Kuta.
- Pick a standard Devdan Bali discount ticket (Devdan Treasure of the Archipelago) or go for the VIP for closer, more engaging experience for the night.
- Complete the cultural experience of Bali with a must see tour of the Tanah Lot temple or see massive Hindu stone carvings in the Garuda Wishnu park.
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuta City Center
Closed on Tue, Thurs, Sunday
Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat : 7:30 pm – 9 pm