Things You Can Do Here
- Walk with a group into a specially made dark rooms and feel what it is like to be blind.
- Get your sense heightened — with scent, sound, temperature and texture plays role in your dark world.
- Feel what it’s like to navigate simple places like a park, a road or having a drink in a local stall without your eyes to guide you. See what life is like once your eyesight is no longer there.
- Let blind people be your guide. Open your eyes to their world and their views.
- Help the blind indirectly with your ticket. And interact with them in once in a lifetime experience no one can ever forget.
- Want something similar, but more romantic with your loved ones? Try Dining in the Dark too.
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuala Lumpur city center
Closed on Mon & public holidays
Tue – Sat : 11 am – 7 pm
Sun : 2 pm – 7 pm
Note that last admission is at 6pm.