Things You Can Do Here
- Enjoy a romantic dinner with the KL Tower Buffet Dinner pass and dine in the tallest telecommunication tower in the Southeast Asia.
- Get a complimentary access to the observation deck and see Kuala Lumpur’s unforgettable night view.
- Enjoy the magnificent sight of the city, with the restaurant slowly rotating 360 degrees during your dinner service.
- Pick a host of delicious menu from a lavish buffet, prepared by 6 in house chefs.
- Choose delicious local Malay dishes like rendang, Chinese dim sum right to Western menu of Venison Fillet with black pepper sauce.
- Pick any of the 2 daily dinner sessions — the 6:30 pm session or go for a much later 9 pm session.
- Want to be here for high tea or lunch buffet service instead? The Atmosphere 360 also offers such service (just click on the buy tickets to see those options).
- Alternatively, if you prefer something unusually romantic, try the Dinner in The Sky or Plane in The City dinner service instead.
What is restaurant's dress code?
The Atmosphere 360 Restaurant’s dress code is smart casual.
How high is the KL Tower restaurant?
The Atmosphere 360 is 282 m above ground level.
How do I get here via a public transportation?
The nearest train stations are the Bukit Nanas monorail or the Dang Wangi LRT.
From the stations, the KL Tower should be a short Grab (e-hailing service) ride away.
Apart from that, the free GoKL buses (Purple lines) also serve this area.
Is There a shuttle to here?
Yes. There’s a shuttle bus operating every half an hour from the Bukit Nanas monorail station to the entrance of KL Tower.
Are the food halal?
Yes, the kitchen serves halal food.
But please note that alcohols are served on the premise.
Does this restaurant offer Ramadan promotion package for iftaar?
Normally yes. Please check directly with the restaurant for such promotion.
When are the timing for lunch, tea, dinner etc?
11:30 am – 01:00 pm
01:30 pm – 03:00 pm
Afternoon Tea (Weekdays only):
03:30 pm – 05:30 pm
Hi Tea (Weekend/Holidays only):
03:30 pm – 05:30 pm
Session 1 (6:30 pm – 08:30 pm )
Session 2 ( 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm )
(correct as of July 2019)
Is there a special price for senior citizen/ children / the disabled?
Yes. Please click on the buy ticket button to see the discounted price for seniors (60 above) and children.
A disabled person also pays the same price as seniors and children.
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuala Lumpur city center
Mon – Sun : 11:30 am – 11 pm