- Enjoy one fine, unforgettable dining experience with the Dining in the Sky Kuala Lumpur and enjoy a romantic dinner you will cherish for a long time.
- Choose your main dish from 4 delicious menu choices — whether beef, chicken, fish, or vegetarian all prepared by professional chefs from Kuala Lumpur’s best kitchen.
- Get a 360 degrees view of the city and the sight of the Kuala Lumpur City Center Towers on your back for once-in-a-lifetime instagrammable photo opportunity.
- Experience all this under the safe hand of well trained professionals.
- Prefer a romantic dinner in a building instead? Why not book the KL Tower dinner buffet for a dinner and get a complimentary access to the KL Tower observation deck.
- Have a question about the Dinner in The Sky Malaysia? See FAQ for answers.
Is the food halal?
The Dinner in The Sky menu is sourced from The Westin Hotel Kuala Lumpur, a certified halal hotel.
Previously the food is sourced from other halal 5 star hotels (like Sheraton or Hilton).
But since alcohol is served for non-muslims, the Dinner in The Sky is not given a Malaysian Halal certification.
What if I need to go to the toilet?
All participants are expected to use the toilet beforehand. The dinner table will only be lowered for emergency situations.
Can my kids join me here?
Only if they are between 13 to 18. And they still need to be accompanied by an adult.
What if it rains?
If the weather is not permitting, your Dinner in the Sky KL lift up will be rescheduled to 90 minutes later.
If the weather is still not permitting after 90 minutes, you will dine in a dining lounge set up on the ground.
Is there a dress code here?
There’s no strict dress code. But smart casual is recommended.
What else should I know?
You must come at least 1 hour early before your time slot.
Average Time Spent Here
From KL City Center
Closed on Mondays
Tue- Sun : 6:30 pm – 9 pm