Things You Can Do Here
- Marvel at the giant 9-storey Loft aviary and the stunning 30 meters tall man-made waterfall aviary.
- Get to the Penguin Coast to watch these flightless birds torpedo through the water, and walk to the Flamingo Lake to admire a postcard-worthy view of flamingos.
- Gain first hand experience at feeding birds and watch bird shows, starring your star studded feathered Singaporean friends.
- See for yourself the black swan, hornbills, toucans, pelicans and more with your Jurong Bird Park discounted entrance fee.
- Enjoy the beautiful 50 acre Singapore bird park, made to mimic the natural habitat of these marvelous creatures with the park’s monorail (extra cost).
- Add the Lunch With the Parrots ticket and have an unforgettable memory in this park with parrots accompanying your meal.
- Not wanting to walk? No worries. The Bird Park is equipped with tram for you to explore the area without breaking a sweat.
- Want to see sharks and stingrays instead? No worries as Singapore’s world class SEA Aquarium awaits your presence.
- Complete your wildlife experience by visiting the wonderful Night Safari, Singapore Zoo or walk indoors and see pandas in the River Safari.
- Have a question about the Jurong Bird Park? Check the FAQ below.
Is the Jurong Bird Park open during public holidays?
Yes. It is open every day of the year.
Is the tram ride included in the ticket price?
Only the senior citizens tickets come with a free tram ride.
For normal tickets, the tram ride is not included in the ticket price. You may add the tram ride online or buy it all 3 tram stations.
Is the tram ride ticket valid once or for unlimited times?
It’s valid for unlimited times.
Is the monorail in the Jurong Bird Park free?
No. The panorama monorail ( called the Panorail) costs $5 per adult and $3 for children below 12 years old (as of December 2018).
Is there a wet play area for kids here?
Yes, there’s a small kids pool and ride area here.
Can I bring outside food into the Jurong Bird Park?
Yes. You may bring your lunch and have a picnic with your families here.
Is there a nursing room here?
Yes. The nursing room is at the Birdz of Play water play area.
Can I bring my stroller or wheelchair here?
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center
Mon – Sun : 8:30 am – 6 pm