Things You Can Do Here
- If your kids have been to Kidzania before, they’ll love the one in Bangkok, Thailand as this is the biggest Kidzania in the world!
- Let them live their childhood dreams and get a taste of the real world at discounted entrance fee.
- Leave them to ‘work’ in a state of the art and safe miniature city – with real equipment and in simulating real life environment.
- Teach your kids to be independent, learn responsibilities and teamwork – by working with other children they don’t know.
- Go shopping while they enjoy because the Kidzania Bangkok is built right in the Paragon Mall — right in the Bangkok’s city center.
- Encourage them to try as many professions as possible (80 roles are available inside Kidzania Bangkok for them to choose from).
- Alternatively, since you are in the Siam Paragon Mall, why not go to the Sea Life Ocean World and experience the underwater world too?
- Have a question about this Thailand Kidzania? See the FAQ below.
Is Kidzania Bangkok Suitable For Teenagers?
No. The Kidzania is actually more suited for kids 4 – 12 years old.
So, Can I Just Leave My Children In Kidzania Bangkok, Walk Away And Pick Them Up Later?
Yes, of course, provided that your kids are 8 years old or above.
How Many Jobs can my kids play in Kidzania Bangkok
There are over 80 jobs in 65 establishments to choose from. This is the biggest indoor Kidzania in the world!
Is there a dress code for kids to enter?
No. But we suggest your kids to wear a sweater (the Kidzania town is air-conditioned) and comfortable shoes. He or she will be need to walk and move quite a lot during his or her time there.
Since your kids can spend the whole day here and not being able to cover even half of the jobs/experience on offer (the place is huge) — let them wear something comfortable.
Is there a limit of how many jobs or experience a kid can try?
No. A single entry ticket lets your kid try as many activities as he or she wants.
Can We bring food into Kidzania Thailand?
Like all Kidzania, you cannot bring in food into the town. But your kids may bring a bottled water.
Don’t worry as there’s places to buy food should your kids be hungry here.
Average Time Spent Here
From Bangkok City Center
Mon – Fri : 10 am – 5 pm
Sat – Sun : 10:30 am – 8:30 pm