Things You Can Do Here
- Let them enjoy their day playing surgeon, firefighter or be a pilot for the Qatar Airways. Watch them perform surgery in the Mount Elizabeth Hospital, combat fire and be a banker for a day in Maybank.
- Encourage your kids to try their dream jobs, balance their finances and have fun in Kidzania’s engaging play space (featuring even an indoor airport area).
- Let them save up some Kidzania money (Kidzos) and keep them in the Kidzania bank for future use.
- Leave your kids to their imagination, while you are free to shop around for the duration of their play.
- Teach your kids grown-up responsibilities and the workings of a modern city all through indirect play.
- Have a question about Kidzania Singapore in the Sentosa island? See the FAQ
Who Should visit Kidzania Singapore?
Kidzania is suitable for all kids age 4 to 17.
Do I need to accompany my kids?
Yes if they are below 8 years old (adult supervision is mandatory) or if you want to snap pictures of them here.
But kids 8 and above are allowed to explore this park on their own.
Is there any restaurant or food outlet in Kidzania Singapore?
Yes. There are a few eateries here. And for a halal meal, you can dine at the KFC in Kidzania.
Can my kids bring outside food in?
No. Unless it is medically prescribed by a doctor.
Can my child exit and re-enter Kidzania Singapore on the same day with the same ticket?
Can an adult enter Kidzania on his/her own?
No. Adults entering KidZania Singapore must be accompanied by at least a child (aged 2 – 17).
Where Does Kidzania Originates Actually?
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 6 pm