There are no rides and no arcade games here. Instead, your kids will act as if they are a surgeon, a fire fighter, a journalist, a pilot, a model, a doctor, a painter and even an actor for one day.
Your kids will also live in a small city with a hospital, a fire station, a beauty salon, a bank, a radio station, a TV studio, a theatre and much, much more at KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
Money in the form KidZania currency called kidZos,can be saved into a bank account or spent at the outlets within KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
Mon to Fri: 10 am – 5 pm
Sat and Sun:10 am – 9 pm ( but temporarily closed from 3pm to 4pm)
Ticket Prices / Entrance Fee
- Baby (aged 0-1): Malaysian/Non-Malaysian (Free)
- Toddler (aged 2-3): RM41 (~$10.47)
- Kid (aged 4-17): RM85 (~$21.71)
- Adult (aged 18-59) : 41 (~$10.52)
- Senior Citizen (aged 60 & above) : RM35 (~$8.94)