Things You Can Do Here
- See docile animals like meerkats, racoons, parrot in the lush Bukit Nanas virgin forest area. Feed or touch the chickens and the birds.
- See 60 species of animals, from the world largest tortoise right to the world’s smallest horse, only walking distance away from the Kuala Lumpur Tower.
- Explore the 8 different zones inside the mini zoo all built similar to the animals’ natural habitats, at discounted KL Tower mini zoo entrance fee.
- Witness the panoramic views of Kuala Lumpur from KL Tower – the 7th tallest freestanding tower in the world.
- If you prefer an outing to a real zoo, you can also grab the ticket to the Zoo Negara.
- For another alternative to the KL Tower Mini Zoo, you can also venture off the city area and see domestic animals and more at the Farm in The City.
- Have a question about the KL Tower Mini Zoo? See the brief FAQ below.
Is there a panda in the KL Tower Mini Zoo?
No. Panda is too costly to be here ( the food alone costs USD 500,000 a year, plus you need to pay China USD 1 million a year as the Panda’s rent).
To see a panda, you need to go to the Zoo Negara Malaysia.
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuala Lumpur City Center
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 9 pm