Things You Can Do Here
- See the Sultan Abdul Samad building, the historical building built by the British and was said to be the finest in the Malay states during its era.
- Snap a selfie or two around the newly built King’s Palace.
- Learn about the history of the country in the National Museum visit.
- Buy a few souvenirs around Kuala Lumpur city streets and share the memories with your loved ones back home.
Kuala Lumpur City Center, KLCC
- Was a racehorse track and turned into the city’s icon with its majestic twin towers.
- Built during the 1997 Asian economic crisis, and each tower was built separately by two different companies, racing against each other.
- Was the tallest building in the world after its completion.
- Home to the Petronas, Malaysia’s oil company and many other international companies.
- Houses other attractions such the Aquaria KLCC, KLCC Mall, Petrosains, KL Philharmonic and KL Skybridge.
Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Built in 1897, was named after the State Ruler and was the government administration building during the British era.
- This Mahometan or Neo-Saracenic style building is constructed entirely of brick
- It was the largest building of its day and was said to be the finest in the Malay states.