Things You Can Do Here
- Feel the thrill of 12 ziplines up to 200m, soaring above the Seven Wells waterfall, and through the Langkawi rainforest canopy.
- Enjoy a spectacular view of cascades, a mountain peak, as well as the Andaman Sea.
- Get all these unforgettable memories in the hands on two internationally-certified Safety Sky Ranger Guides from Umgawa.
- Alternatively, you can also enjoy ziplining from trees with the Jungle Flight package or via the Langkawi Skytrek.
Langkawi Zipline (Big Waterfall Adventure) by Umgawa
- Zipling Adventure by Umgawa is Langkawi’s finest rainforest adventure, soaring through the treetops while learning about the island’s rainforest.
- It is situated at the base of Mat Chinchang mountain, the second highest peak in Langkawi.
- The area is rich in diversity as Mat Chincang is the oldest mountain in the South East Asia, and said to be around 500 million years old.
- Opened 365 days a year, the center’s canopy tour includes 12 ziplines and 3 bridges.
- Each group of 8 (or less) will always have two guides (Sky Rangers).
- The center also has a Muslim woman trainer for Middle Eastern customers.
From Kuah City Center
Mon – Sun : 8:30 am – 4:30 pm