Things You Can Do Here
- Spend your day getting up close and personal with 90 wax figures of famous, powerful and most influential people on earth.
- Learn how the wax figures are created and snap group photos with Cristiano Ronaldo, Barack Obama or Thailand’s martial art star — Tony Jaa during your tour of Madame Tussauds gallery .
- Walk into the wax museum’s 8 different zones, rub shoulders with wax figures and test your knowledge of history, politics and sports.
- While here, grab a ticket to the Ocean World and enjoy the underwater world just next door.
- Have a question about the Madame Tussauds Bangkok? Check the FAQ below.
Can I buy the Madame Tussauds tickets on the spot?
Yes, but it is better to skip the queue and enjoy online discounts via an online ticket.
Can I snap photos here?
Yes, except for a certain wax figures ( Obama, Tuk Tuk).
Can I touch the figures in the Madame Tussauds Bangkok?
Yes, you can — except for certain wax figures ( Thai Royal room featuring Thai king and family members).
Is this the only Madame Tussauds in the Southeast Asia?
No. Apart from Bangkok, there’s another Madame Tussauds in Singapore.
And there are also other wax figure museums (imitating the Madame Tussauds) scattered all around Southeast Asia.
Are there any Marvel wax figures here?
At the time of writing, the answer is yes. You can ‘meet’ Chris Evans (in Captain America suit) and Spiderman here.
But if Marvel figures is what you are looking for, you are better off going to Bangkok’s Marvel Experience.
How far is this Madame Tussauds to the Ocean World?
Madame Tussauds and Ocean World is close to each other (located on 2 adjacent building). There’s a walkway linking the two and also a cross towards each other on the ground floor.
Note: The Ocean World is in the basement of Siam Paragon, while the Madame Tussauds is on the 6th Floor of the Siam Discovery.
Average Time Spent Here
From Bangkok City Center
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 9 pm