Things You Can Do Here
- Immerse yourself in the local culture by visiting the local markets, cruising down the Mae Ping River and by enjoying the farm-fresh vegetables and a steaming bowl of curry soup.
- Visit a herb garden, see and learn about local vegetables, herbs, and the medicinal properties of tropical plants.
- See an authentic side of Chiang Mai’s rural life around the river bank.
- Want a more adventurous way of exploring a Chiang Mai river? Try the Mae Taeng white water rafting expedition instead.
- Or if history and drugs fascinates you, why not try the Golden Triangle cruise?