Tell Me About
Your rooms will have views of either the tranquil tropical park, the city skyline, or the impressive sight of the Petronas Twin Towers.
For dining, you have a variety of dining venues. Visit Lai Po Heen for Cantonese classics or Wasabi Bistro for Japanese. Enjoy regional favourites at Mosaic or poolside lunch at Cascade for Mediterranean specialties.
- 2010 Malaysia’s Leading Hotel – World Travel Awards.
- 2011 Best City Hotel — Expatriate Lifestyle Magazine
From RM669 (~$165.38) Check current price
Mandarin Oriental Reviews
- Located beside the Petronas Towers, KL City Park and KLCC Shopping Centre.
- KLCC RapidKL train accessible through the KLCC shopping centre underground tunnel.
- Luxurious facilities and rooms.
- Well known world class customer service.
- Well equipped fitness centre, spa, jacuzzi and pool.
- Infinity pool facing KLCC Garden has beautiful view.
- Rooms are relatively small.
Public Transportation Near Mandarin Oriental, KLCC Park
- KLCC RapidKL LRT Station (300mm) 7 minutes walk