Things You Can Do Here
- See one of the world’s largest and most invaluable public collections of arts in Singapore.
- Discover an unparalleled collection of modern Singapore and Southeast Asian art, suiting every taste.
- Marvel at the architecture of the Padang Atrium and enjoy the nice view over coffee at the gallery’s Roof Cafe.
- Understand and immerse yourself in the life of Singaporeans from the past to to present.
- Alternatively, grab your ticket to the ArtScience museum or the Red Dot for a wholesome look at the Singapore’s technological and design advancement.
- Have a question about the National Gallery of Singapore? See the FAQ here.
Can I snap photos here?
Yes, unless specified.
Is it open during public holidays?
Yes. The opening hours follows the normal opening hours of the Singapore Gallery.
Is there any guided tours here?
Yes. There are free audio or multiple free walking tours in the gallery. Click here for the list of tours and their timings.
Is it free for Singaporeans?
Yes. It is free for Singaporeans and PR.
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 7 pm