Things You Can Do Here
- Tackle Padas river’s 8 incredible rapid points on a 2 hour river adventure.
- Explore the Sabah river and see the riverbank wilderness in the safe hands of trained experts.
- See Sabah’s beautiful countryside as you travel by train from the Beaufort station to Pangi.
- Enjoy an unforgettable ride in an antique train to the Padas river.
- Not ready for a tough white water rafting trip? Try the Kiulu river instead – as it is perfect for kids and beginners.
- Enjoy your river adventure with a peace of mind as your transportations are well taken care of.
- If you want to enjoy the river and the wildlife around the Sabah river, why not try the Weston, Klias or Kawa-Kawa cruises instead?
Padas White Water Rafting Trip
- Located in Beaufort, Sabah, the Pada river is accessible only by train.
- The rafting trip covers 9km strip from a muddy 200 km river
- The Padas is Grade 3 – 4 river ( Moderately Difficult – Difficult ).
- Your rafting adventure lasts around 1.5 hours – 2 hours
- Perfect for intermediate pedallers but newcomers are welcomed to try.
- There are 8 points of rapids in the Padas — The Head Hunter, Lambada, Cobra, Scooby Doo, Washing Machine, Mary go Round, Snake House and Bbq.
- Considered the best in Sabah and one of the best white water rafting gorge in the South East Asia, the Padas river will leave your breathless.