Things You Can Do Here
- See gold and silver coins from all over the world during your trip to the Georgetown city of Penang.
- Learn how gold is extracted and turned into highly prized jewelleries at the Bishop Street museum.
- Feel and touch the 50 kg gold bar (worth USD 190,000) in one of the PG Gold museum’s most valuable exhibit area.
- Prefer to hug cuddly bears instead? Try the Penang’s only teddy bear museum.
- If food interest you more, the Wonderfood museum Penang is the place to go to explore the various hawker delicacies in Malaysia.
Average Time Spent Here
From Georgetown Penang City Center
Mon – Sun : 9 am – 6 pm