Things You Can Do Here
- Ride on an air conditioned double decker bus with an open top deck, from the Georgetown city right to the beach area of the Penang island.
- Explore the different views of Penang — from the hectic street route to the scenic ocean route.
- Hop-on and hop-off at any of 22 designated stop near over 50 Penang attractions – from the Spice Garden, Entopia and Teddyville Museum, right to the Penang Hill where you can ride the tram and go to The Habitat.
- Go on a city tour at your own pace and cover the attractions you want in the island in just under a day.
- Alternatively, you can also enjoy the island more comfortably via a private charter.