Things You Can Do Here
- Join this Langkawi island Pulau Payar Snorkeling trip/package and enjoy the panoramic view of the secluded, unmanned island of Pulau Payar.
- Book the Payar Island trip online to make sure you get access to the marine park and the chance to do snorkeling in Langkawi.
- Swim through the blue waters of the Coral Island and discover the amazing underwater world of this island.
- Pick the cheaper beach snorkeling or more expensive but rewarding platform based snorkeling for a chance to dance with Langkawi’s fishes.
- Enjoy snorkeling in the Payar island hassle free via an easy return transfer to your Langkawi hotel.
- If you prefer to explore the islands or the million years old rock formations off the beach area, you can also join the Island Hopping or Kilim Mangrove tours.
- Have a question about the Payar Island Snorkeling Package? Check the Payar Island tour info below.
The Boat Trip to Payar Island
To get to the Payar Island from Langkawi, you will need to take an hour boat ride. The boat tide is included in your tour/trip price.
Langkawi's Pulau Payar Snorkelling Package/ Trip
In the Payar Island, Langkawi, you may swim or snorkel by the beach area alongside friendly school of fish that are used to human presence.
If you are lucky, you might see barracuda, dolphins, whales and whale sharks in the hotter time of the island ( October till February).
What Else Can You Do In The Payar Island?
Most of your activities will be about snorkelling in the sea. But you could also go into the jungle for birdwatching or jungle tracking.
- There are no hotels in Payar. There are only small chalets for you to rest while you wait for your boat.
- There is a small praying room here for muslims.
- This island lack fresh water and all the toilets here use saltwater. Please bring your own water to clean yourself.
- Bring your sunblocks and food (if needed) as there’s no shop around.
- You will start you Pulau Payar snorkeling trip in the morning and you’ll end it in the afternoon. You’ll be exhausted to do anything else after the trip. Plan your time well.
From Kuah City Center