Things You Can Do Here
- See epic dances from 200 dancers and listen to traditional Gamelan music arrangement with the Prambanan temple as backdrop.
- Learn more about the culture of Indonesia in this Javanese romantic love story of Rama and Dewi Shinta.
- Watch the Ramayana Ballet open air or in a closed stage of indoor Trimurti Theatre (if you happen to come during the rainy season).
- Pick an optional buffet dinner to complete your night out.
- Enjoy a comfortable hotel pick up and drop off to see this Ramayana Ballet traditional dance performance.
- To complete your experience, why not join the Prambanan Sunset Tour too?
Is the show outdoor?
Yes, the Ramayana performance is normally conducted outdoor.
What happens if it rains?
During rainy season, the ballet will still be conducted.
But instead of outdoor, it will be in the Trimurti indoor theatre.
Average Time Spent Here
From Jogjakarta City Center