Tell Me About
The hotel’s luxurios rooms comes with high-speed Internet, a safe, mini-bar and plush bedding.
For dining, worry not. The on-site restaurants have won several awards for their service and cuisine.
The Med Marche-Live serves Italian, the Sagano serves Japanese while the stylish Vogue Cafe and Dynasty serves exquisite Chinese cuisine.
From RM349 (~$89.13) Check current price
- Rooms have views of KLCC or KL Tower.
- Near Bukit Nanas monorail train station.
- Olympic size swimming pool.
- Good breakfast spread
- WIFI not free.
- Parking not free.
Public Transportation Near Renaissance KL
- Bukit Nanas Monorail Station (190 m) 3 minutes walk
- Dang Wangi RapidKL LRT Station (450 m) 8 minutes walk