Things You Can Do Here
- Witness 3 spectacular cultural performance featuring 100 dancers and 500 unbelievably beautiful costumes in a journey of sights, sounds, and taste of Thailand.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Thai culture — the costumes, music and way of life without setting your foot in a museum.
- Add on a buffet dinner of international and Thai cuisine to complete the experience (extra cost).
- Choose the right Siam Niramit Bangkok package — ticket, ticket and dinner and both plus transfer back to your hotel.
- Alternatively, see other world class performances in Bangkok – from the martial art performance at the Muay Thai Live to the Korean Nanta show.
- Have a question about the Siam Niramit Bangkok? See the FAQ below.
Can I buy the Siam Niramit Show Bangkok on the spot?
Yes, but it is better to skip the queue and enjoy online discounts via an online ticket.
Is the Siam Niramit show appropriate for small children?
Yes. The Siam Niramit show is designed to be enjoyable and safe to be watched by all ages.
Can you film the show?
Like a movie theater, the answer is no. But you are allowed to take photos around the venue of this Thai cultural show.
Why is the gate opens early when the show starts at 8 pm?
The gate to this Thai cultural show is opened early to allow visitor access to the restaurants and other pre-show attractions on site.
Average Time Spent Here
From Bangkok City Center
Mon – Sun : 5:30 pm – 10 pm