Things You Can Do Here
- Bring your friends and families to SuperPark Malaysia and experience the Finnish way of having indoor fun!
- Try on various heart-pumping activities at one go, from including high wall climbing, street basketball, trampoline jumping, skateboarding, ice skating and more!
- Pick your zone — from the Adventure Area, Game Arena, or the Freestyle Hall available on the Superpark Malaysia’s 40,000 square feet air-conditioned site.
- Join your kids and have fun together in the hottest indoor activity park in Kuala Lumpur!
- Don’t forget to enjoy the rest of attractions or things to do outside of the Avenue K mall area — with KLCC Aquaria, Skybridge and more just across the street.
WHERE IS THE SUPERPARK MALAYSIA LOCATED?
The Superpark Malaysia is in the Avenue K, a mall right across the KLCC Twin Towers.
IS THERE A PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO GET HERE?
Yes. You may stop at the KLCC train station to get to Avenue K.
DO I NEED TO PAY EXTRA FOR THE RIDES INSIDE SUPERPARK?
Your entrance fee covers all the games inside Superpark. Your only limits is your age (a some games has age limit).
DO I NEED TO PAY TO RENT THE EQUIPMENT (LIKE HELMETS, BASEBALL BATS ETC.)?
No. They are included in your entrance fee.
You only need to rent the specially supplied Superpark grip socks (RM 5).
ARE THERE LOCKERS FOR RENT HERE?
Lockers here are free, but they are on first come basis.
IS THE SUPERPARK SUITABLE FOR BABIES?
No. The Superpark is created for kids age 4 and above.
We suggest you try the Starlight Kids in the same mall instead.
Having said that, please note that babies under 2 enters Superpark for free (with paying visitors).
Average Time Spent Here
From Kuala Lumpur city center
Monday – Friday : 10 am – 9 pm
Weekend / public and school holiday: 9 am – 9 pm