Things You Can Do Here
- See and get refreshed around the tropical waterfalls in the Telaga Waja river.
- Enjoy the river and rapids under the safe hands of Bali Sobek, one of Indonesia’s most renowned operator.
- Experience the Telaga Waja rafting with a comfortable transport back to your hotel.
- Alternatively, try the Ayung River whitewater rafting too while you are in Ubud Bali.
- Have a question about the Telaga Waja River White Water Rafting Tour ? See the tour info for a brief information of it.
Telaga Waja River Rafting Bali
- The Telaga Waja river is situated in eastern Bali, 50 km or ( 1 hr 20 min) from Kuta.
- Your trip begins in the foothills of the sacred Mount Agung.
- You’ll start 190 meter above sea level and finish 90 meter above sea level.
- Your journey will take about 10 km with rafting time of 1.5 hours
White Water Rafting Class
- The Telaga Waja river is a Class 3+ rapids with continuous drop style – perfect for Intermediate levels.