Things You Can Do Here
- Explore over 200 acres of beautiful Thai culture, religion, architecture and history at the Ancient Siam.
- See 116 spectacular structures covering 320 of hectares, as a monument to Thailand’s rich ancient treasures.
- See a personal collection of Thai antiques, housed in a colossal three-headed bronze elephant statue in the Erawan Museum.
- Marvel at the unique and stunning Thai craftsmanship and architecture skills.
- Alternatively, watch the Siam Niramit show for a condensed, entertaining and comfortable way of learning about the Thai culture and history.
From Bangkok City Center