Things You Can Do Here
- Experience free-falling from four storeys high and dare yourself to jump into a dark ride through high speed twists and turns.
- Let your kids have hours of fun with fun jets and water sprays.
- Challenge your kids to ride the pint sized version of adult rides for a fun-filled, yet safe water adventure.
- Alternatively, try the Adventure Cove for another exhilarating water adventure in Singapore.
- Have a question about Wild Wild Wet ? Check the FAQ.
Can I bring outside food into the Wild Wild Wet?
No. But since the check during the entrance is pretty lenient, visitors are known to bring tidbits in.
Can I get out and re-enter Wild Wild Wet on the same day using the same ticket?
Yes. But make sure you get a stamp before exiting.
Is there a halal food outlet inside Wild Wild Wet?
Yes. The Breeze cafe inside this theme park is certified halal. Alternatively, you may also exit the park and enjoy the F&B outside and re-enter again.
Can I leave my suitcases in the locker as I am going here straight from the airport?
No. The lockers are only suitable for hand luggage size items. Do call the service counter at +65 6581 9128 to see if can let you leave your suitcases in the customer service office instead.
Average Time Spent Here
From Singapore City Center
Mon – Fri: 1 pm – 7 pm
Sat – Sun : 10 am – 7 pm