There are 4 ways to get from the Low Cost Carrier Terminal, LCCT Airport to Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
1. In-Direct Way (Cheapest)
- From the LCCT Airport, you need to get to the KL Sentral station (the airport is 60km away from KL).
- Then, take the monorail to the Bukit Bintang station. The fare is RM[currency]3.70[/currency]
Taking the the airport taxi is the direct and most comfortable way to get from LCCT to Bukit Bintang (66 km apart). The fare will depends on the type of taxi you hail.
How Much is the estimated fare ?
- Budget: RM[currency]75[/currency]
- Premier: RM[currency]150[/currency]
- Family: RM [currency]200[/currency]
Please note that there is a 50% surcharge between midnight and 6.00 AM.
3) StarWira (Shuttle Bus)
The StarWira bus can drop you off from LCCT to selected Bukit Bintang hotels. The trip costs RM[currency]18[/currency].
Phone: 603-4043 8811
If you are travelling in group or family, another alternative is to charter an 8 to 10 seater SkyVan direct to your Bukit Bintang destination. The trip starts from RM[currency]155[/currency].
Where to Buy Your Ticket ?
At the SkyVans/Budget Vans booths at LCCT. Or book via phone numbers below.