Things You Can Do Here
- Choose whether you want to enjoy the Legoland Malaysia’s Theme Park or Water Park or just grab your day combo package and enjoy both in single visit!
- Build anything you imagine with Lego bricks and test your creation at Lego Technic & Imagination.
- Fire laser blasters and plunge down a tropical jungle at the Legoland’s Land of Adventure.
- See incredible Asian landmark miniatures at Miniland. Marvel the miniature Lego buildings — from Petronas Twin Towers, The Merlion Statue right to the Taj Mahal.
- See the KL Cluster miniatures, with the mini replicas of Old Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Maybank Tower, KL Monorail, PETRONAS Twin Towers, and KLCC built using Lego bricks.
- Reach for the clouds, touch the rainbow from the Observation Deck and enjoy a 360 degree view of the Park.
- Enjoy the park’s train, boat or airplane at Lego City with your promotional priced Legoland Malaysia entrance ticket.
- Bring LEGO figures, trains and airplanes to life at the touch of a button in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
- Ride the Dragon Roller Coaster – a roller coaster ride made for the whole family.
- Shop for Legos at The Big Shop — the largest LEGO toys selection in Asia!
- Walk to the nearby Sealife Malaysia aquarium to watch the magnificient sea horses and other marine life in the world class oceanarium.
- Coming from Singapore? Easily visit the Legoland Malaysia with return transfer to the island (either by bus or by private transfer).
- If your holiday in Johor Bahru is long, why not cross the causeway and enjoy attractions in Singapore too?
When Is the best time to visit Legoland Malaysia?
Early morning as the open park is very hot at noon. And take note that Legoland Malaysia’s outdoor attractions are closed if lightning occurs (rain and thunderstorm normally occur in the afternoon or evening).
Is the Legoland Malaysia opened on new year or Eid Mubarak?
Yes. It is open 365 days a year.
I stay at the Legoland hotel. Do I still need to pay for the theme and waterpark?
Does Senior Citizen Need to pay?
Yes. Senior citizen age 60 and above still needs to pay to enter, but using a senior citizen rate.
How much is the entrance fee /ticket price for babies/ infants?
Toddlers under 3 years old can enter Legoland for FREE.
Can we exit and re-enter Legoland Malaysia on the same day using the same ticket?
No, unless you hold the Legoland annual pass.
How do I get to Legoland Malaysia from Singapore?
Return bus is available from certain pickup areas in Singapore.
How Do I get here from Johor Bahru bus station?
Pick the LM1 bus from JB Sentral.
How Do I get Here from Kuala Lumpur?
A return bus by Causeway Link operates from the Swiss Garden Hotel & Residence in Jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur to Legoland. The bus departs around 7 am.
Is parking in Legoland Johor, free?
No. Unless you are an annual pass holders, you need to pay the parking fee ( RM 10 per entry as of Dec 2018).
Any ATM here?
Yes. There are 2 ATMs here. One near the ticketing counter and the other near the guest services area.
Is there any free wheelchair facility here?
Wheelchairs are available, but they not free. Be prepared to pay around RM47 a day for rental (and RM 50 for deposit). 23 Oct 2018 rate
Is there a breastfeeding room in Legoland JB?
Family restrooms with baby care facilities are available here. Legoland Malaysia also has a baby care center equipped with bottle warmers, rocking chairs etc.
If I go on Friday, is there a mosque here for Friday prayer?
You may pray at the Masjid Negeri Kota Iskandar, 3km away from here (5 minutes drive).
But take note that once you exit, you cannot re-enter Legoland Malaysia with the same ticket.
Average Time Spent Here
From Johor Bharu City Center
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 6 pm