Sealife Malaysia Aquarium Ticket Price
|Ticket Type||Adult (RM)||Child (RM)|
|Buy Sealife Discount Tickets|
Note : The Buy buttons above may lead you to the Legoland ticket pages. Don’t worry. You will find the tickets to Sealife in the ticket options.
Things You Can Do Here
- Walk into Sealife Malaysia, brought to you by the world’s largest aquarium brand and explore an intimate underwater world experience with unique 11 themed zones.
- See over 13,000 fish and the Sealife Malaysia’s humongous 400,000 litre ocean tank — housing ocean creatures as well a replica of the historic Portuguese Wanli shipwreck.
- Get to the Rockpool touch pool. Stroke a starfish, touch colorful corals and tickle a sea cucumber. Do all these while a friendly SEA LIFE marine experts explain you the life habits and habitats of all the incredible creatures you love in the Rockpool.
- Explore Sealife Malaysia’s 180° ocean tunnel. Try spot the Sealife’s star attraction in this gigantic tunnel — the Black Tip Reef Shark and get an amazing up-close encounter with it.
- Head over to the Malaysian Rainforest, showcasing Malaysia as one of earth’s 12 mega diversity countries — exclusively made for SEA LIFE Malaysia.
- Walk through the Sealife and try spot as many LEGO Mini-Figures and other LEGO sea creatures placed all around it.
- Explore all of the ocenarium’s 11 themed Aquarium Zones. Visit it a least once, or twice if you can muster the time.
- See the mysterious sunken shipwreck in the Ocean Tank. Learn some histories, and understand how ships like this and treasures such as ceramics once contributed to the busy maritime trade in Asia.
- Check out the seahorses area and learn about these unique and magical creatures. See their living and breeding habits (the dads give birth to the baby seahorses!). Check out how smart seahorses avoid predators by mimicking the colours of underwater plants.
- Explore the zone dedicated to just jelly fish — a creature older than the dinosaurs. Learn how it survives without a brain, heart or sensory organs.
- Rush to the Amazing Creations little corner. Draw your favourite sea creatures and brings them magically to life in a digital ocean projected on the walls. Feed your creations and snap photos of you chasing your fish around the ocean.
- Don’t forget to drop by the Coral Reef area. See these colorful underwater cities of the sea — teeming with fish in every shape, colour and pattern.
- Don’t forget to drop by Legoland theme park once you are here.
How far is Sealife to Legoland Malaysia?
The Sealife is just next to Legoland Malaysia.
Is there a combo ticket to go to the Sealife and also Legoland?
Yes. Just click on the Buy Tickets and choose the combo tickets (Sealife + Theme park) option.
Average Time Spent Here
From Johor Bharu city center
Sun – Thurs : 10 am – 6 pm
Fri, Sat : 11 am – 7 pm