Things You Can Do Here
- See over 1000 animals kept in Malaysia’s second largest zoo, in over 54-acre landscape tucked in the heart of the Ayer Keroh forest area of Melaka.
- Get up close with the Malayan tigers, an endangered species that has been successfully bred here and sent to zoos all over the world.
- Get on the Savannah platform and see animals from Africa like the zebras and antelope.
- Enjoy the Melaka zoo’s bird shows, keeper talk, elephant feeding, horse riding and much more with one promotional entrance fee.
- Don’t plan to walk? Enjoy the Melaka Zoo on a tram and explore the massive area without breaking a sweat.
- Alternatively, if you want to escape the heat, try the Zoo Melaka’s Night Safari (only available during the weekend or public holidays) and see the tigers, boars and birds at night hours.
- But if your kids want to pet the animals, the A Famosa Resort mini zoo is probably more suitable during your holiday in Melaka.
Average Time Spent Here
From Melaka City Center
Mon – Sun : 8:30 am – 5:30 pm