Things You Can Do Here
- Watch the exotic Kecak Fire Dance performance, complete with powerful trance chanting by hundreds of local men around the kecak fire.
- Enjoy fresh seafood BBQ Dinner at the Jimbaran beach, one of the best area for dinner in Bali with the Uluwatu Tour companies of your choosing.
- For a combination of seeing wildlife and this temple, you can also join the Turtle Island + Uluwatu Tour too.
- Have a question about this Bali Uluwatu tour? Check the tour info below.
Uluwatu Temple Bali
- The Uluwatu, Kecak Dance and Dinner tour will introduce to you the Bali’s Hindu culture as well as the surreal cliff views of the island.
- Uluwatu temple Bali is a Hindu temple 50 minutes or 30 km away from Kuta.
- Inhabited by macaque monkeys, the temple is built on a 70 meter high cliff or rock projecting into the sea.
- Uluwatu is also one of the most popular surf destinations in all of Bali, made famous by a surfing film Morning of the Earth, in 1972.
- A Kecak dance, performed by a circle of at least 150 performers is performed daily in Uluwatu temple at every 6pm on the cliff-side..
- The famous Kecak dance was actually a performance developed only in the 1930s, by a German painter.
From Kuta City Center