Things You Can Do Here
- Discover Ger Ger beach, a more secluded and uncrowded beach with deep blue water.
- Get to the famous Pura Luhur Uluwatu – enjoy the majestic temple and Kecak fire dance.
- Savor an unforgettable dinner in the Jimbaran beach and enjoy the sea breeze from one of the best dinner spot in Bali.
- For a cheaper Uluwatu tour, why not try the halfday Uluwatu + Kecak dance tour instead.
- Have a question about the Turtle Island + Uluwatu Tour? See the tour info for a brief information of the places you may visit.
Uluwatu Temple Bali
- Uluwatu temple Bali is a Hindu temple 50 minutes or 30 km away from Kuta.
- Inhabited by Macaque monkeys, the temple is built on a 70 meter high cliff or rock projecting into the sea.
- Uluwatu is also one of the most popular surf destinations in all of Bali, made famous by a surfing film Morning of the Earth, in 1972.
- A Kecak dance, performed by a circle of at least 150 performers is performed daily in Uluwatu temple at every 6pm on the cliff-side.
- The famous Kecak dance was actually a performance developed only in the 1930s, by a German painter.