Things You Can Do Here
- Trek around the Angkha Nature Walk and witness for yourself the stunning Chiang Mai forest, and the majestic mountain views of Thailand from one of the best vantage point in the country.
- See the breathtaking pagoda of the King and Queen’s chedis — built in honor of King Bhumibol and Queen Sirikit.
- Enjoy this Doi Inthanon tour with an easy transportation back to Chiang Mai.
- Have a question about this tour destination? Check the tour info below.
Doi Inthanon National Park
- Doi Inthanon National Park is also known as “The Roof of Thailand”, because the 482 km square national park is also home to Thailand’s highest summit.
- The main attractions of Doi Inthanon are the mesmerizing summit views, waterfalls, jungle trails and the 2 shrines dedicated to the country’s king and queen.
- The park is also one of top destination in the country for birders.
Around doi ithanon
- The two stupas dedicated here are built to commemorate the king’s 60th birthday anniversary. They are located 5 km from the summit of Doi Inthanon.
- Nearby the park is a famous flower garden in Khun Klang Hhong. Located 1.5 km away from the park, the project was undertaken to eliminate opium growing and trade by the locals.
From Chiang Mai City Center