Things You Can Do Here
- Watch rescued elephants play in their natural habitat and jungle walk with them.
- Enjoy intimate activities with the rescued elephants – take a bath together in the mud and jump in a river with them in this ethical elephant sanctuary of Chiang Mai.
- Feel what it’s like to wear a traditional Karen hill-tribe outfit during your trip.
- See the sustainable paper facility — where elephant dung is turned into papers in this Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Chiang Mai trip.
- Pick a Half Day, Full Day, Exclusive One Day Walk with Elephants and Overnight Stay options on your visit to the ethical sanctuary.
- Have fun and get involved in elephant conservation efforts in the whole of Thailand with your entry fee (from Phuket to Pattaya) at the same time.
- Enjoy this ethical elephant care day tour with an easy roundtrip transfer from your Chiang Mai hotel.
- Alternatively, you may also join another elephant conservation effort at the Elephant Mountain Sanctuary.
Average Time Spent Here
From Chiang Mai City Center
Mon – Sun : 6:30 am – 6:30 pm