Things You Can Do Here
- Enjoy fresh mountain air and feel the cool breeze of a tropical highland 2000 meters above the sea.
- Spend your day away from the city in an integrated resort with food, shopping and theme park all under one roof.
- See the majestic forest view during your scenic ride on Genting Skyway — Southeast Asia’s longest cable car.
- Visit Genting easily with hassle free hotel pickup and dropoff during your day tour.
Only an hour away from Kuala Lumpur, Genting is a favourite highland vacation spot for those wanting to escape the heat and experience a shopping and theme park integrated under the same roof.
- Temperature here can drop down to 10 degrees Celcius.
- The resort offers here has 6 hotels with 10,000 rooms, over 50 fun rides and 170 dining and shopping outlets.
- Genting Outdoor Theme Park features numerous rides typical of an amusement park, mostly suitable for families.
- First World Indoor Theme Park in the First World Plaza has numerous rides, with pass access to the Rainforest Splash Pool.
- The First World Plaza in this area is perhaps the coolest, if not the highest shopping destination in Malaysia.
From Kuala Lumpur City Center