About This Attraction
This one-of-a-kind theme-park sits outskirt of KL. And home to attractions made of plastic and millions of bright LED lights.
A favorite place for families with young children, this park is famous for its digital maple and pine light trees that light up the area at night.
It is also a place where your children can enjoy various games like the merry-go-round, ride in battery operated toy cars or experience 6D thriller movie at the nearby mini-theatre.
The i-City also has a SnoWalk — a 50,000 sq ft snow area for you to taste winter in Shah Alam. Besides marveling at the 30 LED-lit ice sculptures shaped by sculptors from China, you can also enjoy virtual snowboarding, skiing and skating in a 5 degrees celcius, man-made winter room.
Note: No bags are allowed into Snowalk. You need to put them in the chargeable locker near the entry.
Trick Art Museum
The Trick Art Museum is an 8,000 sq ft art gallery with optical illusions paintings on its walls and floors.
The museum is divided into five areas with different themes — animal kingdom, Egyptian, marine life and selected masterpieces, which include modern classics and famous masterpieces.
Opened on November, 2012, the 10-acre water theme park in i-City houses myriad rides suitable for all ages, with the key attraction being the huge blue horn-like Tornado ride.
The Tornado is a 28-second thrill ride where riders in groups of four will be sliding on a tube raft down a steep 7-storey tall water tunnel inclined at 45 degrees.
You do not have to go to London to see something similar to Madame Tussauds as ICity also host Malaysia’s first wax museum.
I-City Opening Hours
- City of Digital Lights: 7pm – 4am
- Outdoor Park Rides: 6pm – 12am
- Snowalk : 10am – 12am daily
- FunWorld : 2pm – 11pm
- WaterWorld: 10am – 7pm
- Trick Art Museum: 11am – 11pm
How To Get Here?
- By Komuter & Taxi: From KL Sentral, take the KTM komuter to Padang Jawa, Shah Alam station. From there, ride a taxi to the I-City
- By Bus: From KL take RapidKL U80 to Shah Alam. From there, get on the U605 bus.
- By Own Transport: Take the Federal Highway. Exit at the Batu Tiga Toll Station. Then follow signage