Things You Can Do Here
- Get your Museum of Illusions Kuala Lumpur ticket and get ready for incredible illusions that will trick your eye and entertain your mind.
- Walk into the anti gravity room or snap your photos in the masterly distorted Ames room — a place where in one corner you’ll be a giant and in the other, your friend will turn into a dwarf.
- Turn your world upside down in the Rotated Room. Get photos of yourself taken and see how incredible, weird or silly your photos turn out to be.
- Check out the The Chair Illusion and see how your perception of size depends on the objects around it. Play with roles and size by simply trying the chair!
- See optical illusion images on the walls of this museum and be reminded that our senses are imperfect and our perception of the world is often distorted.
- Bring home an optical illusion, an educational toy or a notebook to let the world know that you’ve been here.
- End your mind blowing day with an unforgettable Dinner in The Sky romantic dinner nearby.
- Have a question about the Museum of Illusions Kuala Lumpur? See the FAQ below.
Can I snap photos here?
What's the nearest parking spot here?
As it is located in the Ansa hotel, the nearest parking spot is certainly in the Ansa building itself.
But should the parking be full, you may also park at the Lot 10, Starhill or Sungei Wang mall.
How may illusions are there here?
The Illusions Museum in Kuala Lumpur has over 70 exhibits and illusionary and interactive rooms. On top of that, there’s over 40 dilemma games for you to solve.
What's the best way to get here?
The best way to get to the Museum of Illusions KL is by using the monorail.
You may stop at the Bukit Bintang station.
Average Time Spent Here
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 10 pm
Last admission at 9 pm