Things You Can Do Here
- Enjoy the adrenaline filled white water rafting over 7 km of adventure in this Perak river area.
- Learn what it takes to mannouver your raft in a stage I-III river.
- Tackle the rapids, face your fear, and enjoy the Kampar river adventure in the hands of professionals.
- Want a more relaxing water experience with the whole family? Why not just enjoy the water slides with your Lost World of Tambun theme park discount ticket?
- Have a question about the Kampar white water rafting trip? See the tour info for more details.
Why Kampar for White Water Rafting?
Kampar is perfect for a white water rafting if you are in Kuala Lumpur as it is only 2 hours drive away from Kuala Lumpur.
It is also one of the best river in West Malaysia for beginners to the water rafting activity.
Kampar River White Water Rafting
- The Kampar River (Class I-III) is suitable for anyone who is physically fit and those who crave for mild adventure on a rafting trip.
- The river is a popular spot for white water rafting since 2003.
- The river is situated in Kampar, a tin mining town which boomed during the height of the tin mining industry in the 1900s.
- The white water rafting trip in Kampar normally tackles 14 rapids and pass through some old tin mining plants.
- The waterway is created by the merging of 3 rivers, the Geruntum River, Geroh River and Pacat River in Perak.
From Ipoh city center