Things You Can Do Here
- Watch the Siberian Tigers, tame birds and pythons raised in well kept natural surroundings of the Tambun water park at promotional entrance fee.
- Ride the Sunway water park’s 7 exhilarating rides – from the dizzying pirate ship to the scary swing that will make you scream in fear.
- Try the family roller coaster called the Lupe’s ride and enjoy the scenery of this green and majestic amusement park.
- Feel the serenity of the majestic limestone surrounding the famous Ipoh theme park.
- Enjoy the heat from the Lost World of Tambun’s natural hot pools.
- Get free access to the petting zoo entrance with your discounted entrance ticket.
- Alternatively, enter this lost city wet park at night if you just want to enjoy the Lost World’s hot spring in the evening.
- Relax in this theme park at night and enjoy a massage with the Crystal Spa package.
- Want to enjoy this water park’s big brother? Try the Sunway Lagoon in Kuala Lumpur instead.
- Have a question about The Lost World theme park? See if there’s an answer to it in the FAQ.
Do I need to buy a separate ticket to enjoy the Lost World hot water spring?
No. You can use the same Lost World ticket to enjoy the hot water spring during the day ( until 6pm).
You should only buy a separate ticket if you want to enjoy the spa or the Tambun hot spring at night ( 6 pm and above).
Are the activities in the Adventure Park included in the normal ticket price?
No. The Adventure Park extreme activities are charged by pay per ride basis.
Your Lost World ticket gives you access to the rides and activities in the Amusement Park, Water Park, Tiger Valley, Petting Zoo, Tin Valley, Hot Springs & Spa and the Lost World Hippo Kingdom in the lost city.
Is locker rental a must here?
No. It is optional.
Do I have to buy a ticket for my infant/ baby?
No. Children under 90cm of height may enter the Lost World of Tambun for free.
Is there an ATM in the Lost World?
Yes. There’s a Maybank ATM machine outside the theme park (near the entrance).
Can I leave and re-enter the park with the same ticket?
Average Time Spent Here
From Ipoh city center
* Closed on Tuesday
Mon – Sun : 10 am – 6 pm
*except on school & public holidays