Things You Can Do Here
- Trek 1717 meters above sea level, watch the sunrise and enjoy magnificent wee hours vista from the summit of this Bali mountain.
- Get ready with your photography gears as this will be one of the best photo opportunity during your trip of Indonesia.
- Enjoy your breakfast atop the Mount Batur caldera as you regain your energy for your trip down the volcanic Bali mountain.
- Depending on your tour, your tour guide may also stop by a coffee plantation and let you try the Luwak Coffee, the rarest coffee in the world.
- Enjoy this Mount Batur Sunrise Tour with a comfortable return transfer to your hotel.
- Have a question about this Mt Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour? Check the tour info for more background of the place.
Mount Batur Bali
- Mt. Batur 1,717 meters above sea level is one of the region’s most active volcanoes.
- It is located in the highlands of Kintamani, 2 h 13 min (78.8 km) away from Kuta.
- The first documented eruption of Mount Batur was in 1804. The latest eruption was in 2000.
Hike Mount Batur Bali
- Hiking the mountain means a wee hours journey. A tour normally starts around 2.30am from Ubud
- It usually takes about 2 hours to make to the top of Mt. Batur. The hike is almost entirely uphill over jagged volcanic rocks.
- Although the morning trekking is usually chilly, you are suggested to bring your sunscreen and hat for the trek down.
- The climb is moderately difficult hike suitable for those with at least an average fitness level.